Scrabble word: FRIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRIES exist?
Definitions of FRIES in dictionaries:
- noun - strips of potato fried in deep fat
- noun - English painter and art critic (1866-1934)
- noun - English dramatist noted for his comic verse dramas (born 1907)
- noun - a young person of either sex
- verb - be excessively hot
- verb - cook on a hot surface using fat
- verb - kill by electrocution, as in the electric chair
- adj - to cook over direct heat in hot fat or oil [v FRIED, FRYING, FRIES] : FRYABLE
There are 5 letters in FRIES: E F I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRIES plus a wildcard: FRIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRIES
Images for FRIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.