Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FURIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FURIES exist?
Definitions of FURIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of intense anger
- noun - state of violent mental agitation
- noun - the property of being wild or turbulent
- noun - (classical mythology) the hideous snake-haired monsters (usually three in number) who pursued unpunished criminals
- n - violent anger
There are 6 letters in FURIES: E F I R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FURIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FURIES plus a wildcard: FURIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FURIES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FURIES
- thumbnail of the furies by Robertson
- Welcome to furies.net
- furies - reviews and photos.
- Fury by Elizabeth Miles The furies of Classic Mythology Novel ...
- Horrorshirts.com - furies
- Les furies (mythologie romaine) ou Erinyes (mythologie grecque) sont ...
- furies - Ancient Greek Myths - Ancient Greece for Kids
- The furies (Mann 1950) MATCHCUTS
- Original articles from our library related to the furies. See Table of ...
- furies (Olympian goddesses Ghost Rider foes)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.