Is FISSURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FISSURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a long narrow depression in a surface
- noun - a long narrow opening
- noun - (anatomy) a long narrow slit or groove that divides an organ into lobes
- verb - break into fissures or fine cracks
- A long, narrow opening; a crack or cleft.
- The process of splitting or separating; division.
- A separation into subgroups or factions; a schism.
- A normal groove or furrow, as in the liver or brain, that divides an organ into lobes or separates it into parts.
- A break in the skin, usually where it joins a mucous membrane, producing a cracklike sore or ulcer.
- verb - to separate lengthwise
There are 7 letters in FISSURE: E F I R S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FISSURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FISSURE, to go: FISSURE?
Rearrange the letters in FISSURE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FISSURE
6 letters out of FISSURE
5 letters out of FISSURE
4 letters out of FISSURE
3 letters out of FISSURE
2 letters out of FISSURE
Contextual use of FISSURE
What's nearby FISSURE
Lookup in Wiki for FISSURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FISSURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FISSURE"