Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FISSURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FISSURE exist?
Definitions of FISSURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a long narrow depression in a surface
- noun - a long narrow opening
- noun - (anatomy) a long narrow slit or groove that divides an organ into lobes
- verb - break into fissures or fine cracks
- A long, narrow opening; a crack or cleft.
- The process of splitting or separating; division.
- A separation into subgroups or factions; a schism.
- A normal groove or furrow, as in the liver or brain, that divides an organ into lobes or separates it into parts.
- A break in the skin, usually where it joins a mucous membrane, producing a cracklike sore or ulcer.
- verb - to separate lengthwise
There are 7 letters in FISSURE: E F I R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FISSURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FISSURE plus a wildcard: FISSURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FISSURE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FISSURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.