Scrabble word: FISSURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FISSURE exist?
Definitions of FISSURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a long narrow depression in a surface
- noun - a long narrow opening
- noun - (anatomy) a long narrow slit or groove that divides an organ into lobes
- verb - break into fissures or fine cracks
- A long, narrow opening; a crack or cleft.
- The process of splitting or separating; division.
- A separation into subgroups or factions; a schism.
- A normal groove or furrow, as in the liver or brain, that divides an organ into lobes or separates it into parts.
- A break in the skin, usually where it joins a mucous membrane, producing a cracklike sore or ulcer.
- verb - to separate lengthwise