Scrabble word: SURFEIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SURFEIT exist?
Definitions of SURFEIT in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being more than full
- noun - the quality of being so overabundant that prices fall
- noun - eating until excessively full
- verb - supply or feed to surfeit
- verb - indulge (one's appetite) to satiety
- Overindulgence in food or drink.
- The result of such overindulgence; satiety or disgust.
- An excessive amount.
- verb - to supply to excess
There are 7 letters in SURFEIT: E F I R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SURFEIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SURFEIT plus a wildcard: SURFEIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SURFEIT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SURFEIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.