Scrabble word: FLIERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLIERS exist?
Definitions of FLIERS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who travels by air
- noun - someone who operates an aircraft
- noun - an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution
- adv - mentally keen [adj -ERER, -EREST] : CLEVERLY
- verb - to move through the air
- verb - to hit a ball high into the air in baseball
There are 6 letters in FLIERS: E F I L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLIERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLIERS plus a wildcard: FLIERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLIERS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLIERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.