Scrabble word: RIFFLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIFFLES exist?
Definitions of RIFFLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a small wave on the surface of a liquid
- noun - shuffling by splitting the pack and interweaving the two halves at their corners
- verb - twitch or flutter
- verb - look through a book or other written material
- verb - stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- verb - shuffle (playing cards) by separating the deck into two parts and riffling with the thumbs so the cards intermix
- verb - to flip through hastily
There are 7 letters in RIFFLES: E F F I L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIFFLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIFFLES plus a wildcard: RIFFLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIFFLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RIFFLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.