Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REFLIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFLIES exist?
Definitions of REFLIES in dictionaries:
- adv - mentally keen [adj -ERER, -EREST] : CLEVERLY
- v - to move through the air
- v - to hit a ball high into the air in baseball
There are 7 letters in REFLIES: E E F I L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFLIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFLIES plus a wildcard: REFLIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFLIES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFLIES
- Porch Swings Fireflies and J ... from kdduncan.blogspot.com
- Try out this lightning quiz and find out how much you know about ...
- Welcome toFi reflies UK
- ... is to repeal LB 157. No tweaks. No fixes. No amendments. No reflies
- dont talk with your mouth full Tumblr
- The Prospect Collection from www.art-newzealand.com
- 5033 Roszyk Hill Road Machias NY - Trulia
- The Iowa Nature Calendar (9781587296178) Jean C. Prior James ...
- Ottawa Scrabble Club - A Blog of Scrabble Tragedies by Jeremy ...
- Tish The Flying Fish - Leading Australian
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.