Scrabble word: FIXERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIXERS exist?
Definitions of FIXERS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who intervenes with authorities for a person in trouble (usually using underhand or illegal methods for a fee)
- noun - a chemical compound that sets or fixes something (as a dye or a photographic image)
- noun - a skilled worker who mends or repairs things
- noun - synthetic narcotic drug similar to morphine but less habit-forming
- verb - to restore to good condition
There are 6 letters in FIXERS: E F I R S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIXERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIXERS plus a wildcard: FIXERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIXERS
Images for FIXERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.