Scrabble word: FRAISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRAISE exist?
Definitions of FRAISE in dictionaries:
- noun - a ruff for the neck worn in the 16th century
- noun - sloping or horizontal rampart of pointed stakes
- A defensive barrier of pointed, inclined stakes or barbed wire.
- A ruff for the neck worn in the 16th century.
- noun - a barrier of pointed stakes
There are 6 letters in FRAISE: A E F I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRAISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRAISE plus a wildcard: FRAISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRAISE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRAISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.