Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRAISES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRAISES exist?
Definitions of FRAISES in dictionaries:
- noun - a ruff for the neck worn in the 16th century
- noun - sloping or horizontal rampart of pointed stakes
- n - a barrier of pointed stakes
There are 7 letters in FRAISES: A E F I R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRAISES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRAISES plus a wildcard: FRAISES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRAISES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRAISES
- Do you speak vegan Tartelettes aux fraises (VG-Zone)
- Charlotte aux fraises... colorier
- coloriage Charlotte aux fraises 37 - Coloriage en ligne gratuit pour ...
- ... de Charlotte qui mange une glace - Coloriages CHARLOTTE AUX fraises
- Fleur doranger adore les belles journes ensoleilles.
- COLORIAGE - Charlotte aux fraises prend son bain
- Tartelettes rustiques aux fraises chefNini
- Coloriage de Charlotte qui samuse - Coloriages CHARLOTTE AUX fraises
- Tartelette aux fraises Palet breton LArt et la Cuillre
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.