Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FREESIAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FREESIAS exist?
Definitions of FREESIAS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several plants of the genus Freesia valued for their one-sided clusters of usually fragrant yellow or white or pink tubular flowers
- n - an African herb
There are 8 letters in FREESIAS: A E E F I R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FREESIAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FREESIAS plus a wildcard: FREESIAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FREESIAS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FREESIAS
- otra flor con un perfume tan delicioso como el que tienen las freesias ...
- bouquet by TinyCarmen on Indulgy.com
- Plant now freesias Flaming Petal Blog
- Gorgeous freesias under my roses. They smell so amazing and for me ...
- ... CROSS STITCH CHARTS Flowers freesias Counted Cross Stitch Chart
- ANTONIA RODRIGUEZ LA freesias ( COMO CRECER )
- ahead here are some of the purple wedding flowers freesias
- containing old dutch roses spray roses and freesias whilst the ...
- freesias - Album photos - Bulle Ocan
- Mixed Fragrant Patio freesias
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.