Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIABLE exist?
Definitions of LIABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - at risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant
- adj - subject to legal action
- adj - (often followed by `to') likely to be affected with
- adj - held legally responsible
- Legally obligated; responsible: liable for military service.
- At risk of or subject to experiencing or suffering something unpleasant.
- The three words are distinct in meaning.
- adj - subject or susceptible to something possible or likely
There are 6 letters in LIABLE: A B E I L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIABLE plus a wildcard: LIABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIABLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.