Scrabble word: PLIABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLIABLE exist?
Definitions of PLIABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - susceptible to being led or directed
- adj - capable of being shaped or bent or drawn out
- adj - able to adjust readily to different conditions
- adj - capable of being bent or flexed or twisted without breaking
- Easily bent or shaped.
- Receptive to change; adaptable: pliable attitudes.
- Easily influenced, persuaded, or swayed; tractable.
- adv - easily bent [adj] : PLIABLY