Scrabble word: PLIABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLIABLE exist?
Definitions of PLIABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - susceptible to being led or directed
- adj - capable of being shaped or bent or drawn out
- adj - able to adjust readily to different conditions
- adj - capable of being bent or flexed or twisted without breaking
- Easily bent or shaped.
- Receptive to change; adaptable: pliable attitudes.
- Easily influenced, persuaded, or swayed; tractable.
- adv - easily bent [adj] : PLIABLY
There are 7 letters in PLIABLE: A B E I L L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLIABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLIABLE plus a wildcard: PLIABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLIABLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLIABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.