Is BLIP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLIP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden minor shock or meaningless interruption
- noun - a radar echo displayed so as to show the position of a reflecting surface
- A spot of light on a radar or sonar screen indicating the position of a detected object, such as an aircraft or a submarine.
- A high-pitched electronic sound; a bleep.
- A temporary or insignificant phenomenon, especially a brief departure from the normal: “The decline in the share of GNP going to health... appears to be a one-time blip in the historic trend rather than the start of a new trend” (Atlantic).
- verb - to remove sound from a recording
There are 4 letters in BLIP: B I L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLIP
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLIP, to go: BLIP?
Rearrange the letters in BLIP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLIP
What's nearby BLIP
Lookup in Wiki for BLIP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLIP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLIP"