Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLIP exist?
Definitions of BLIP in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden minor shock or meaningless interruption
- noun - a radar echo displayed so as to show the position of a reflecting surface
- A spot of light on a radar or sonar screen indicating the position of a detected object, such as an aircraft or a submarine.
- A high-pitched electronic sound; a bleep.
- A temporary or insignificant phenomenon, especially a brief departure from the normal: “The decline in the share of GNP going to health... appears to be a one-time blip in the historic trend rather than the start of a new trend” (Atlantic).
- verb - to remove sound from a recording
There are 4 letters in BLIP: B I L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLIP plus a wildcard: BLIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLIP
Images for BLIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.