Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLIP exist?
Definitions of BLIP in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden minor shock or meaningless interruption
- noun - a radar echo displayed so as to show the position of a reflecting surface
- A spot of light on a radar or sonar screen indicating the position of a detected object, such as an aircraft or a submarine.
- A high-pitched electronic sound; a bleep.
- A temporary or insignificant phenomenon, especially a brief departure from the normal: “The decline in the share of GNP going to health... appears to be a one-time blip in the historic trend rather than the start of a new trend” (Atlantic).
- v - to remove sound from a recording
There are 4 letters in BLIP: B I L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLIP plus a wildcard: BLIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLIP
Images for BLIP
- Fileblip game.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Nowa aplikacja blipa na Facebooku
- blip App Debuts On Xbox LIVE Today This Is Xbox
- blip.tv blip.tv HTML5 Web Series Channel
- blip Me uses soft hues fun text and small buttons to brand the page ...
- All resources are not from Bolts & blip
- ... blip.tv is an excellent and cheap means of hosting and distributing
- RETRO TOY FLASHBACK 61 blip The Digital Game (Tomy) John Kenneth ...
- blip.tv raises 12M changes name to blip Tech News and ...
- How blip fits in the online landscape.