Scrabble word: BILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BILL exist?
Definitions of BILL in dictionaries:
- noun - a statute in draft before it becomes law
- noun - an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered
- noun - a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank)
- noun - the entertainment offered at a public presentation
- noun - an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution
- noun - a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement
- noun - a list of particulars (as a playbill or bill of fare)
- noun - a long-handled saw with a curved blade
- noun - a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes
- noun - horny projecting mouth of a bird
- verb - demand payment
- verb - advertise especially by posters or placards
- verb - publicize or announce by placards
- An itemized list or statement of fees or charges.
- A statement or list of particulars, such as a theater program or menu.
- The entertainment offered by a theater.
- A public notice, such as an advertising poster.
- A piece of legal paper money: a ten-dollar bill.
- One hundred dollars.
- A bill of exchange.
- A promissory note.
- A draft of a proposed law presented for approval to a legislative body.
- The law enacted from such a draft: a bottle bill in effect in three states; the GI Bill.
- A document presented to a court and containing a formal statement of a case, complaint, or petition.
- To present a statement of costs or charges to.
- To enter on a statement of costs or on a particularized list.
- To advertise or schedule by public notice or as part of a program.
- To declare or describe officially; proclaim: a policy that was billed as an important departure for the administration.
- The horny part of the jaws of a bird; a beak.
- A beaklike mouth part, such as that of a turtle.
- The visor of a cap.
- The tip of the fluke of an anchor.
- A billhook.
- A halberd or similar weapon with a hooked blade and a long handle.
- adj - to present a statement of costs to [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BILLABLE
There are 4 letters in BILL: B I L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BILL plus a wildcard: BILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BILL
Images for BILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.