Scrabble word: BILLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BILLS exist?
Definitions of BILLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a statute in draft before it becomes law
- noun - an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered
- noun - a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank)
- noun - the entertainment offered at a public presentation
- noun - an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution
- noun - a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement
- noun - a list of particulars (as a playbill or bill of fare)
- noun - a long-handled saw with a curved blade
- noun - a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes
- noun - horny projecting mouth of a bird
- verb - demand payment
- verb - advertise especially by posters or placards
- verb - publicize or announce by placards
- adj - to present a statement of costs to [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BILLABLE
There are 5 letters in BILLS: B I L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BILLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BILLS plus a wildcard: BILLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BILLS
Images for BILLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.