Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRAIL exist?
Definitions of FRAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - the weight of a frail (basket) full of raisins or figs
- noun - a basket for holding dried fruit (especially raisins or figs)
- adj - physically weak
- adj - wanting in moral strength, courage, or will
- adj - easily broken or damaged or destroyed
- Physically weak; delicate: an invalid’s frail body.
- Not strong or substantial; slight: evidence too frail to stand up in court.
- Easily broken or destroyed; fragile.
- Easily led astray; morally weak.
- A rush basket for holding fruit, especially dried fruit.
- The quantity of fruit, such as raisins or figs, that such a basket can hold.
- adj - easily broken or damaged
- n - a basket for holding dried fruits
There are 5 letters in FRAIL: A F I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRAIL plus a wildcard: FRAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRAIL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRAIL
- provides convenient links to popular categories of Disability frail ...
- frail elderly man
- frail OR DISABLED PEDESTRIANS LIKELY TO CROSS ROAD AHEAD REF T544.2 ...
- frail man
- frail Little Diseased Kitty by TravelPod Member Marzan TripAdvisor ...
- studies are vital for the advancement of medical expertise in frail ...
- frail demotivational poster page 0
- High thyroxine predicts frailty in men Endocrinology Update
- frail aged caught between streams 226 nicholsoncartoons.com.au
- frail Heart of Autumn by anna-earwen on deviantART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.