Is FAIRLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FAIRLY in various dictionaries:
- adv - to a moderately sufficient extent or degree
- adv - without favoring one party, in a fair evenhanded manner
- adv - in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating
- In a fair or just manner; equitably.
- Legitimately; suitably.
- Clearly; distinctly.
- Actually; fully: The walls fairly shook with their bellowing.
- Moderately; rather: a fairly good dinner.
- To a reasonable degree: I was fairly sure that I would go to the party.
- adv - in a fair manner
There are 6 letters in FAIRLY: A F I L R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FAIRLY
To search all scrabble anagrams of FAIRLY, to go: FAIRLY?
Rearrange the letters in FAIRLY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FAIRLY
What's nearby FAIRLY
Lookup in Wiki for FAIRLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FAIRLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FAIRLY"