Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAIRLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAIRLY exist?
Definitions of FAIRLY in dictionaries:
- adv - to a moderately sufficient extent or degree
- adv - without favoring one party, in a fair evenhanded manner
- adv - in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating
- In a fair or just manner; equitably.
- Legitimately; suitably.
- Clearly; distinctly.
- Actually; fully: The walls fairly shook with their bellowing.
- Moderately; rather: a fairly good dinner.
- To a reasonable degree: I was fairly sure that I would go to the party.
- adv - in a fair manner
There are 6 letters in FAIRLY: A F I L R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAIRLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAIRLY plus a wildcard: FAIRLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAIRLY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAIRLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.