Scrabble word: FAIRLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAIRLY exist?
Definitions of FAIRLY in dictionaries:
- adv - to a moderately sufficient extent or degree
- adv - without favoring one party, in a fair evenhanded manner
- adv - in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating
- In a fair or just manner; equitably.
- Legitimately; suitably.
- Clearly; distinctly.
- Actually; fully: The walls fairly shook with their bellowing.
- Moderately; rather: a fairly good dinner.
- To a reasonable degree: I was fairly sure that I would go to the party.
- adv - in a fair manner