Scrabble word: FLAIR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAIR exist?
Definitions of FLAIR in dictionaries:
- noun - a natural talent
- noun - distinctive and stylish elegance
- noun - a shape that spreads outward
- A natural talent or aptitude; a knack: a flair for interior decorating.
- Instinctive discernment; keenness: a flair for the exotica.
- Distinctive elegance or style: served us with flair.
- noun - a natural aptitude
There are 5 letters in FLAIR: A F I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAIR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLAIR plus a wildcard: FLAIR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAIR
Images for FLAIR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.