Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOLIAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOLIAR exist?
Definitions of FOLIAR in dictionaries:
- Of or relating to a leaf or leaves.
- n - a usually green, flattened organ of vascular plants
- v - to turn pages rapidly
There are 6 letters in FOLIAR: A F I L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOLIAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOLIAR plus a wildcard: FOLIAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOLIAR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOLIAR
- - KUforest
- foliar Spray Honeycrisp Apples
- Preparacion de la Muestra
- Plant Growth Regulators Phytohormones Plant Hormones
- Example of a foliar fertilizer to be applied to turf.
- Dr. Donna foliart MD - Occupational Medicine in Walnut Creek CA ...
- Qumica foliar
- ... features products both for fertigation and for foliar application
- foliar organic fertilizer in the philippines foliar organic ...
- FICHA TECNICA COSMO foliar 18-28-8
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.