Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOAL exist?
Definitions of FOAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a young horse
- verb - give birth to a foal
- The young offspring of a horse or other equine animal, especially one under a year old.
- v - to give birth to a horse
There are 4 letters in FOAL: A F L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOAL plus a wildcard: FOAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOAL
Images for FOAL
- Knabstrupper foal 2007 filly colt fewspot leopard blanket
- Mare and foal
- Arctic Whites can produce patterned white foalsthis is a filly out ...
- FileFinnhorse mare with foal.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Sugar Rocks Tiffany 31 Amha registered Parent QualifiedCurrently ...
- 17foal Amha Colt Komoko bloodlinehe will stay small Sire 28 tall ...
- Century Oaks Black Diamond
- Filly foal at 5 days by Copybush Chiron out of
- This is Zerinas second foal and is by Xhogun Middelsom KNN 174 of ...
- Mare and foal
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.