Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOALS exist?
Definitions of FOALS in dictionaries:
- noun - a young horse
- verb - give birth to a foal
- v - to give birth to a horse
There are 5 letters in FOALS: A F L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOALS plus a wildcard: FOALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOALS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOALS
- Mare and Foal
- MCC foals
- foals Due 2008
- Arabian foals & Progeny for Sale Delight Arab Horse Stud
- foals 2009
- Knabstrupper Foal 2007 filly colt fewspot leopard blanket
- Morgan Equine Pony foals 09
- Arctic Whites can produce patterned white foalsthis is a filly out ...
- sorrel pinto miniature horse foal
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.