Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOAFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOAFS exist?
Definitions of LOAFS in dictionaries:
- noun - a shaped mass of baked bread that is usually sliced before eating
- noun - a quantity of food (other than bread) formed in a particular shape
- verb - be lazy or idle
- verb - be about
- n - a shaped mass of bread
- v - to pass time idly
There are 5 letters in LOAFS: A F L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOAFS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOAFS plus a wildcard: LOAFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOAFS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOAFS
- loafs of challah bread Stock Photo Elisheva Monassevitch 5028498
- loafs Of Bread
- loafs Of Special Breads In Basket. Royalty Free Stock Photo - Image ...
- loafs of bread in shelf in a bakery [rg7-1413] Stock Photos ...
- loafs Of Bread Stock Image - Image 6441051
- Breads And loafs Stock Photography - Image 11927392
- Meat loafs With Vegetable.isolated Royalty Free Stock Image - Image ...
- small loafs Download free Photos
- meat loafs From Salmon Stock Photos - Image 9376123
- Automated bread lines and bread baking equipment have made it possible ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.