Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOAF
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOAF exist?
Definitions of LOAF in dictionaries:
- noun - a shaped mass of baked bread that is usually sliced before eating
- noun - a quantity of food (other than bread) formed in a particular shape
- verb - be lazy or idle
- verb - be about
- A shaped mass of bread baked in one piece.
- A shaped, usually rounded or oblong, mass of food: veal loaf.
- n - a shaped mass of bread
- v - to pass time idly
There are 4 letters in LOAF: A F L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOAF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOAF plus a wildcard: LOAF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOAF
Images for LOAF
- Sliced loaves offered by Cardinal Bakery a wholesale bakery in ...
- Bread loaf on a white background Stock Photo Karel Miragaya ...
- loaf of bread on a white background Stock Photo Shpak Dzmitry ...
- loaf of bread Stock Photo Sergey Galushko 1524168
- Stock image of Half a loaf of bread on a white background
- loaf Of Bread Stock Photo Kitch Bain 3606035
- loaf of bread Stock Photo ivan liubenko 1475862
- White bread is an important source of vitamins and minerals Photo ...
- Sliced loaf of bread Stock Photo Olga Popova 1503279
- first Reinhart loaf