Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALIBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALIBER exist?
Definitions of CALIBER in dictionaries:
- noun - a degree or grade of excellence or worth
- noun - diameter of a tube or gun barrel
- The diameter of the inside of a round cylinder, such as a tube.
- The diameter of the bore of a firearm, usually shown in hundredths or thousandths of an inch and expressed in writing or print in terms of a decimal fraction: .
- The diameter of a large projectile, such as an artillery shell, measured in millimeters or in inches.
- Degree of worth; quality: a school of high caliber; an executive of low caliber.
- noun - the diameter of a gun barrel
There are 7 letters in CALIBER: A B C E I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALIBER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALIBER plus a wildcard: CALIBER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALIBER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALIBER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.