Scrabble word: CALIBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALIBER exist?
Definitions of CALIBER in dictionaries:
- noun - a degree or grade of excellence or worth
- noun - diameter of a tube or gun barrel
- The diameter of the inside of a round cylinder, such as a tube.
- The diameter of the bore of a firearm, usually shown in hundredths or thousandths of an inch and expressed in writing or print in terms of a decimal fraction: .
- The diameter of a large projectile, such as an artillery shell, measured in millimeters or in inches.
- Degree of worth; quality: a school of high caliber; an executive of low caliber.
- noun - the diameter of a gun barrel