Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BALDRIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALDRIC exist?
Definitions of BALDRIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a wide (ornamented) belt worn over the right shoulder to support a sword or bugle by the left hip
- A belt, usually of ornamented leather, worn across the chest to support a sword or bugle.
- n - a shoulder belt
There are 7 letters in BALDRIC: A B C D I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALDRIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BALDRIC plus a wildcard: BALDRIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALDRIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BALDRIC
- ARMOR baldric
- baldric - South Jersey Leather Crafters LLC
- Pirate Deck Hand baldric .
- NCO baldric
- baldric - - Powered by FusionBB
- Need something for a Rapier Our Rapier baldric is a perfect fit if ...
- Here be the baldric when ye want the imposing look of heavy duty ...
- Confessions of a Jackaholic baldric Vinyl
- Mr Gibbs sword baldric - 46.00 Letters of Marque Replica Props ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.