Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRAID
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRAID exist?
Definitions of BRAID in dictionaries:
- noun - a hairdo formed by braiding or twisting the hair
- noun - trimming used to decorate clothes or curtains
- verb - make by braiding or interlacing
- verb - decorate with braids or ribbons
- verb - form or weave into a braid or braids
- To interweave three or more strands, strips, or lengths of in a diagonally overlapping pattern: braided the rags into a strong rope.
- To create (something) by such interweaving: braid a rug.
- To style (the hair) by such interweaving.
- To mingle (discrete elements, for example) as if by such interweaving: braided the ideas into a complex thesis.
- To decorate or edge (something) with a trim of interwoven strands: finished the jacket by braiding the collar and cuffs.
- To flow, twist, or wind as if interwoven: a stream braiding through the woods.
- A braided segment or length, as of hair, fabric, or fiber.
- Ornamental cord or ribbon, used especially for decorating or edging fabrics.
- A ribbon or band used to fasten the hair.
- Naval officers of high rank.
- v - to weave together
There are 5 letters in BRAID: A B D I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRAID plus a wildcard: BRAID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRAID
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRAID
- Today we wanted to share with you the Double Waterfall braid
- Waterfall French braid
- Dutch braidInside-Out braidReverse braid
- twist on an old braid Hair Romance
- French braid. This variant of the English braid adds hair to the ...
- Flat Twists braids
- Loving these super-cute braids on both Rachel Bilson and Nicole Richie ...
- Side braid Hairstyles - Hair Styles Vane
- Blonde Episodes BoHo braids
- braids Hairstyles Featuring braids