Scrabble word: BRAID
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRAID exist?
Definitions of BRAID in dictionaries:
- noun - a hairdo formed by braiding or twisting the hair
- noun - trimming used to decorate clothes or curtains
- verb - make by braiding or interlacing
- verb - decorate with braids or ribbons
- verb - form or weave into a braid or braids
- To interweave three or more strands, strips, or lengths of in a diagonally overlapping pattern: braided the rags into a strong rope.
- To create (something) by such interweaving: braid a rug.
- To style (the hair) by such interweaving.
- To mingle (discrete elements, for example) as if by such interweaving: braided the ideas into a complex thesis.
- To decorate or edge (something) with a trim of interwoven strands: finished the jacket by braiding the collar and cuffs.
- To flow, twist, or wind as if interwoven: a stream braiding through the woods.
- A braided segment or length, as of hair, fabric, or fiber.
- Ornamental cord or ribbon, used especially for decorating or edging fabrics.
- A ribbon or band used to fasten the hair.
- Naval officers of high rank.
- verb - to weave together
There are 5 letters in BRAID: A B D I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRAID plus a wildcard: BRAID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRAID
Images for BRAID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.