Scrabble word: BACKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BACKING exist?
Definitions of BACKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of providing approval and support
- noun - something forming a back that is added for strengthening
- noun - financial resources provided to make some project possible
- verb - be behind
- verb - travel backward
- verb - give support or one's approval to
- verb - cause to travel backward
- verb - support financial backing for
- verb - be in back of
- verb - place a bet on
- verb - shift to a counterclockwise direction
- verb - establish as valid or genuine
- verb - strengthen by providing with a back or backing
- Something forming a back: the backing of a carpet.
- Support or aid: financial backing.
- Approval or endorsement: The President has backing from the farm belt.
- noun - support