Scrabble word: CABIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CABIN exist?
Definitions of CABIN in dictionaries:
- noun - small room on a ship or boat where people sleep
- noun - a small house built of wood
- noun - the enclosed compartment of an aircraft or spacecraft where passengers are carried
- verb - confine to a small space, such as a cabin
- A small, roughly built house; a cottage.
- A room in a ship used as living quarters by an officer or a passenger.
- An enclosed compartment in a boat that serves as a shelter or as living quarters.
- The enclosed space in an aircraft or spacecraft for the crew, passengers, or cargo.
- verb - to live in a cabin (a roughly built house)
There are 5 letters in CABIN: A B C I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CABIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CABIN plus a wildcard: CABIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CABIN
Images for CABIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.