Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SABIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SABIN exist?
Definitions of SABIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of acoustic absorption equivalent to the absorption by a square foot of a surface that absorbs all incident sound
- noun - United States microbiologist (born in Poland) who developed the Sabin vaccine that is taken orally against poliomyelitis (born 1906)
- A unit of acoustic absorption equivalent to the absorption by one square foot of a surface that absorbs all incident sound.
- n - a unit of sound absorption
There are 5 letters in SABIN: A B I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SABIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SABIN plus a wildcard: SABIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SABIN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SABIN
- Albert Bruce sabin - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- Chris sabin WWE Superstars
- matthias schweighofer der rote baron again
- Dr. sabins handwritten response to a question asked by Ivan Klebanow ...
- Albert sabin Carreira Vida Quem Foi Albert sabin - Pgina 5
- Albert B. sabin MD Post Polio
- FFVI) sabin vs Master Asia (G Gundam) - Naruto Forums