Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BANISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BANISH exist?
Definitions of BANISH in dictionaries:
- verb - expel from a community or group
- verb - ban from a place of residence, as for punishment
- verb - expel, as if by official decree
- verb - drive away
- To force to leave a country or place by official decree; exile.
- These verbs mean to send away from a country or state.
- v - to force out
There are 6 letters in BANISH: A B H I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BANISH plus a wildcard: BANISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANISH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BANISH
- L7-banish.jpg (38734 bytes)
- banish Fat Boost Metabolism a review losing my inhibitions ...
- banishing Made Easy Gorebaggs World
- If you banish this one too girl Im not buying ya no more sliotars.
- Spell to banish Personal Negativity
- Philipse Manor Hall State Historic Site Exhibit Opening Saturday ...
- banish My Blues party bunting by SewnbyScarlet on Etsy
- Scholastic Canada Dear Canada - banished from Our Home
- banish - LinkedIn
- banish Belly Fat - Melt Your Muffin Top With Our 15-Minute Flat Abs ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.