Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SABINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SABINE exist?
Definitions of SABINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a river in eastern Texas that flows south into the Gulf of Mexico
- noun - a member of an ancient Oscan-speaking people of the central Apennines north of Rome who were conquered and assimilated into the Roman state in 290 BC
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of the Sabines
- A member of an ancient people of central Italy, conquered and assimilated by the Romans in 290 B.
- Of or relating to the Sabines or their language or culture.
- n - an evergreen shrub
There are 6 letters in SABINE: A B E I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SABINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SABINE plus a wildcard: SABINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SABINE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SABINE
- sports planit sabine Lisicki pics
- sabine_Lisicki Tennis Panorama
- sabine Moussier photo pics wallpaper - photo 97918
- sabine Lisicki - 2012 Tennis - WTA Tour Pre-Wimbledon Party - Arrivals
- sabine Lisicki-2 - Tennis Photo (32290425) - Fanpop fanclubs
- sabine Lisicki Hot German Tennis Player Wallpaper & Biography sabine ...
- sabine Lisicki Profile and PicturesPhotos 2012
- sabine Lisicki
- sabine Lisicki wallpaper
- Datei Dateiversionen Dateiverwendung Metadaten
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.