Is SABINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SABINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a river in eastern Texas that flows south into the Gulf of Mexico
- noun - a member of an ancient Oscan-speaking people of the central Apennines north of Rome who were conquered and assimilated into the Roman state in 290 BC
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of the Sabines
- A member of an ancient people of central Italy, conquered and assimilated by the Romans in 290 B.
- Of or relating to the Sabines or their language or culture.
- noun - an evergreen shrub
There are 6 letters in SABINE: A B E I N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SABINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SABINE, to go: SABINE?
Rearrange the letters in SABINE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SABINE
5 letters out of SABINE
4 letters out of SABINE
3 letters out of SABINE
2 letters out of SABINE
Contextual use of SABINE
What's nearby SABINE
Lookup in Wiki for SABINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SABINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SABINE"