Scrabble word: SABINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SABINE exist?
Definitions of SABINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a river in eastern Texas that flows south into the Gulf of Mexico
- noun - a member of an ancient Oscan-speaking people of the central Apennines north of Rome who were conquered and assimilated into the Roman state in 290 BC
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of the Sabines
- A member of an ancient people of central Italy, conquered and assimilated by the Romans in 290 B.
- Of or relating to the Sabines or their language or culture.
- noun - an evergreen shrub