Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BINES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BINES exist?
Definitions of BINES in dictionaries:
- noun - European twining plant whose flowers are used chiefly to flavor malt liquors
- verb - store in bins
- n - a twining plant stem
There are 5 letters in BINES: B E I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BINES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BINES plus a wildcard: BINES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BINES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BINES
- Windows7 Car Wallpaper by kubines on deviantART
- Looks great huh So did those blue folks from Avatar .
- Windows 7 Black wallpaper by kubines on deviantART
- Michael Jackson is now Mikaeel Jackson
- Ayrton Senna The Documentary
- Cargador y Transportador de bines
- Android HD Wallpaper - Android Fondos 2560x
- Win 7 BMW Black HD Wallpaper - Windows 7 BMW Wallpaper 1920x1200
- Windows 8 Citi HD Wallpaper Windows 8 2011 Wallpaper HD 1920
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.