Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHANGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHANGE exist?
Definitions of CHANGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another
- noun - a relational difference between states
- noun - the action of changing something
- noun - the result of alteration or modification
- noun - the balance of money received when the amount you tender is greater than the amount due
- noun - a thing that is different
- noun - a different or fresh set of clothes
- noun - coins of small denomination regarded collectively
- noun - money received in return for its equivalent in a larger denomination or a different currency
- noun - a difference that is usually pleasant
- verb - cause to change
- verb - undergo a change
- verb - become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
- verb - lay aside, abandon, or leave for another
- verb - change clothes
- verb - exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
- verb - give to, and receive from, one another
- verb - change from one vehicle or transportation line to another
- verb - become deeper in tone
- verb - remove or replace the coverings of
- To cause to be different: change the spelling of a word.
- To give a completely different form or appearance to; transform: changed the yard into a garden.
- To give and receive reciprocally; interchange: change places.
- To exchange for or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category: change one’s name; a light that changes colors.
- To lay aside, abandon, or leave for another; switch: change methods; change sides.
- To transfer from (one conveyance) to another: change planes.
- To give or receive the equivalent of (money) in lower denominations or in foreign currency.
- To put a fresh covering on: change a bed; change the baby.
- To become different or undergo alteration: He changed as he matured.
- To undergo transformation or transition: The music changed to a slow waltz.
- To go from one phase to another, as the moon or the seasons.
- To make an exchange: If you prefer this seat, I’ll change with you.
- To transfer from one conveyance to another: She changed in Chicago on her way to the coast.
- To put on other clothing: We changed for dinner.
- To become deeper in tone: His voice began to change at age 13.
- The act, process, or result of altering or modifying: a change in facial expression.
- The replacing of one thing for another; substitution: a change of atmosphere; a change of ownership.
- A transformation or transition from one state, condition, or phase to another: the change of seasons.
- Something different; variety: ate early for a change.
- A different or fresh set of clothing.
- Money of smaller denomination given or received in exchange for money of higher denomination.
- The balance of money returned when an amount given is more than what is due.
- Coins: had change jingling in his pocket.
- A pattern or order in which bells are rung.
- A market or exchange where business is transacted.
- To alternate with another person in performing a task.
- To perform two tasks at once by alternating or a single task by alternate means.
There are 6 letters in CHANGE: A C E G H N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHANGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHANGE plus a wildcard: CHANGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHANGE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHANGE
- 10 Steps for Making a Major Life change MESA POST
- ... change a situation we are challenged to change ourselves
- JEREMYCWILSON.COM Applicant Question Career change from Sales and ...
- How to Make Real change and Transform Your Life A couch and a chair
- Have You changed FrankMarcopolos.com
- nourishlifecoaching.com Blog Navigating the Cycle of change
- change of Pace Not Your Average Random Blog
- Here are 50 Reasons to Avoid change The SC Byrne Report
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.