Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HINGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HINGE exist?
Definitions of HINGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a joint that holds two parts together so that one can swing relative to the other
- noun - a circumstance upon which subsequent events depend
- verb - attach with a hinge
- A jointed or flexible device that allows the turning or pivoting of a part, such as a door or lid, on a stationary frame.
- A similar structure or part, such as one that enables the valves of a bivalve mollusk to open and close.
- A small folded paper rectangle gummed on one side, used especially to fasten stamps in an album.
- A point or circumstance on which subsequent events depend.
- To attach by or equip with or as if with hinges or a hinge.
- To be contingent on a single factor; depend: This plan hinges on her approval.
- v - to attach a jointed device
There are 5 letters in HINGE: E G H I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HINGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HINGE plus a wildcard: HINGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HINGE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HINGE
- Door hinge (su1841930) - China Butt hinge
- ... Frames & Fixings hinges Butt hinge Chrome Plated Steel 76mm PK2
- Conceal hinge (SOSS Type) (su1841938) - China invisible hinge
- The Basics of Spring Loaded hinges
- Small hinges Cabinet hinges Butterfly hinges. Rustic Style
- Stainless Steel 2bb hinge - China Door hingeStainless Steel hinge
- Door hinges Non Removable Pin hinges at Bolton Hardware
- D9ZZ-6643030-AA Mustang Ford Door hinge Pin Pair 1979-1993 CJ Pony ...
- Typical door hinge
- Stainless Steel hinge (HY1001) - China hinge Steel hinge
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.