Scrabble word: HINGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HINGE exist?
Definitions of HINGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a joint that holds two parts together so that one can swing relative to the other
- noun - a circumstance upon which subsequent events depend
- verb - attach with a hinge
- A jointed or flexible device that allows the turning or pivoting of a part, such as a door or lid, on a stationary frame.
- A similar structure or part, such as one that enables the valves of a bivalve mollusk to open and close.
- A small folded paper rectangle gummed on one side, used especially to fasten stamps in an album.
- A point or circumstance on which subsequent events depend.
- To attach by or equip with or as if with hinges or a hinge.
- To be contingent on a single factor; depend: This plan hinges on her approval.
- verb - to attach a jointed device