Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THICKEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does THICKEN exist?
Definitions of THICKEN in dictionaries:
- verb - make thick or thicker
- verb - become thick or thicker
- verb - make viscous or dense
- To make or become thick or thicker: Thicken the sauce with cornstarch.
- To make or become more intense, intricate, or complex: The leader’s departure thickens the problems.
- adj - having relatively great extent from one surface to its opposite
- noun - the thickest part
There are 7 letters in THICKEN: C E H I K N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THICKEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THICKEN plus a wildcard: THICKEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THICKEN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THICKEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.