Scrabble word: ALIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALIVE exist?
Definitions of ALIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - possessing life
- adj - (often followed by `with') full of life and spirit
- adj - having life or vigor or spirit
- adj - (followed by `to' or `of') aware of
- adj - in operation
- adj - mentally perceptive and responsive
- adj - capable of erupting
- Having life; living.
- In existence or operation; active: keep your hopes alive.
- Full of living or moving things; abounding: a pool alive with trout.
- Full of activity or animation; lively: a face alive with mischief.
- adj - having life
There are 5 letters in ALIVE: A E I L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALIVE plus a wildcard: ALIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALIVE
Images for ALIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.