Scrabble word: VIABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIABLE exist?
Definitions of VIABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - capable of being done with means at hand and circumstances as they are
- adj - capable of life or normal growth and development
- Capable of living, developing, or germinating under favorable conditions.
- Capable of living outside the uterus.
- adv - capable of living [adj] : VIABLY
There are 6 letters in VIABLE: A B E I L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIABLE plus a wildcard: VIABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIABLE
Images for VIABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.