Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VAGILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VAGILE exist?
Definitions of VAGILE in dictionaries:
- adj - having freedom to move about
- Characterized by vagility; able to move about or disperse in a given environment: a vagile animal species.
- adj - free to move about
There are 6 letters in VAGILE: A E G I L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VAGILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VAGILE plus a wildcard: VAGILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VAGILE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VAGILE
- vagile.net vagile
- VaizdasKuosa vagile 2007-02-24.JPG Vikipedija
- vagile sent the following report to TMN
- Changes in aquatic biota and ecosystem structure and function in the ...
- Un bon fossile stratigraphique doit rassembler les qualits suivantes ...
- Philippe vagile LinkedIn
- Planktonic forms of the genus Globuligerina. cf Agglutinated vagile ...
- vagile we hold the future
- Juliette vagile (JulyetV) on Twitter
- Brazilian Archives of Biology and Technology - Fauna living in ...