Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VILLAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VILLAGE exist?
Definitions of VILLAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a community of people smaller than a town
- noun - a settlement smaller than a town
- noun - a mainly residential district of Manhattan
- A small group of dwellings in a rural area, usually ranking in size between a hamlet and a town.
- In some U.
- The inhabitants of a village; villagers.
- Often used to modify another noun: a village square; the village green.
- noun - a small community in a rural area
There are 7 letters in VILLAGE: A E G I L L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VILLAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VILLAGE plus a wildcard: VILLAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VILLAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VILLAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.