Scrabble word: VILLAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VILLAGE exist?
Definitions of VILLAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a community of people smaller than a town
- noun - a settlement smaller than a town
- noun - a mainly residential district of Manhattan
- A small group of dwellings in a rural area, usually ranking in size between a hamlet and a town.
- In some U.
- The inhabitants of a village; villagers.
- Often used to modify another noun: a village square; the village green.
- noun - a small community in a rural area