Scrabble word: VILLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does VILLA exist?
Definitions of VILLA in dictionaries:
- noun - Mexican revolutionary leader (1877-1923)
- noun - detached or semidetached suburban house
- noun - country house in ancient Rome consisting of residential quarters and farm buildings around a courtyard
- noun - pretentious and luxurious country residence with extensive grounds
- The often large, luxurious country house of a well-to-do person.
- A country estate with a substantial house.
- A house in a middle-class suburb.
- noun - an agricultural estate of ancient Rome
There are 5 letters in VILLA: A I L L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VILLA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VILLA plus a wildcard: VILLA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VILLA
Images for VILLA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.