Scrabble word: VILLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does VILLA exist?
Definitions of VILLA in dictionaries:
- noun - Mexican revolutionary leader (1877-1923)
- noun - detached or semidetached suburban house
- noun - country house in ancient Rome consisting of residential quarters and farm buildings around a courtyard
- noun - pretentious and luxurious country residence with extensive grounds
- The often large, luxurious country house of a well-to-do person.
- A country estate with a substantial house.
- A house in a middle-class suburb.
- noun - an agricultural estate of ancient Rome