Scrabble word: VILLAS
Is VILLAS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of VILLAS in dictionaries:
- noun - Mexican revolutionary leader (1877-1923)
- noun - detached or semidetached suburban house
- noun - country house in ancient Rome consisting of residential quarters and farm buildings around a courtyard
- noun - pretentious and luxurious country residence with extensive grounds
- noun - an agricultural estate of ancient Rome
There are 6 letters in VILLAS: A I L L S V
Click to search all anagrams of VILLAS plus a wildcard: VILLAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VILLAS
Images for VILLAS
Lookup in Wiki for VILLAS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.