Scrabble word: RIVET
Is RIVET valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RIVET in dictionaries:
- noun - ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
- noun - heavy pin having a head at one end and the other end being hammered flat after being passed through holes in the pieces that are fastened together
- verb - direct one's attention on something
- verb - fasten with a rivet or rivets
- verb - hold (someone's attention)
- To fasten or secure with or as if with a rivet.
- To hammer the headless end of so as to form a head and fasten something.
- To fasten or secure firmly; fix.
- To engross or hold (the attention, for example).
- verb - to fasten with a type of metal bolt
There are 5 letters in RIVET: E I R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIVET
Click to search all anagrams of RIVET plus a wildcard: RIVET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIVET
Images for RIVET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.