Scrabble word: RIVET
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIVET exist?
Definitions of RIVET in dictionaries:
- noun - ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
- noun - heavy pin having a head at one end and the other end being hammered flat after being passed through holes in the pieces that are fastened together
- verb - direct one's attention on something
- verb - fasten with a rivet or rivets
- verb - hold (someone's attention)
- To fasten or secure with or as if with a rivet.
- To hammer the headless end of so as to form a head and fasten something.
- To fasten or secure firmly; fix.
- To engross or hold (the attention, for example).
- verb - to fasten with a type of metal bolt