Scrabble word: VIRTUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIRTUE exist?
Definitions of VIRTUE in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of doing what is right and avoiding what is wrong
- noun - any admirable quality or attribute
- noun - morality with respect to sexual relations
- noun - a particular moral excellence
- Moral excellence and righteousness; goodness.
- An example or kind of moral excellence: the virtue of patience.
- Chastity, especially in a girl or woman.
- A particularly efficacious, good, or beneficial quality; advantage: a plan with the virtue of being practical.
- The fifth of the nine orders of angels.
- Manly courage; valor.
- noun - moral excellence
There are 6 letters in VIRTUE: E I R T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIRTUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIRTUE plus a wildcard: VIRTUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIRTUE
Images for VIRTUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.