Scrabble word: VIRTUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIRTUE exist?
Definitions of VIRTUE in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of doing what is right and avoiding what is wrong
- noun - any admirable quality or attribute
- noun - morality with respect to sexual relations
- noun - a particular moral excellence
- Moral excellence and righteousness; goodness.
- An example or kind of moral excellence: the virtue of patience.
- Chastity, especially in a girl or woman.
- A particularly efficacious, good, or beneficial quality; advantage: a plan with the virtue of being practical.
- The fifth of the nine orders of angels.
- Manly courage; valor.
- noun - moral excellence