Scrabble word: VENTURI
In which Scrabble dictionary does VENTURI exist?
Definitions of VENTURI in dictionaries:
- noun - United States architect (born in 1925)
- noun - a tube with a constriction
- A short tube with a constricted throat used to determine fluid pressures and velocities by measurement of differential pressures generated at the throat as a fluid traverses the tube.
- A constricted throat in the air passage of a carburetor, causing a reduction in pressure that results in fuel vapor being drawn out of the carburetor bowl.
- noun - a device for measuring the flow of a fluid