Scrabble word: VENTURI
In which Scrabble dictionary does VENTURI exist?
Definitions of VENTURI in dictionaries:
- noun - United States architect (born in 1925)
- noun - a tube with a constriction
- A short tube with a constricted throat used to determine fluid pressures and velocities by measurement of differential pressures generated at the throat as a fluid traverses the tube.
- A constricted throat in the air passage of a carburetor, causing a reduction in pressure that results in fuel vapor being drawn out of the carburetor bowl.
- noun - a device for measuring the flow of a fluid
There are 7 letters in VENTURI: E I N R T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VENTURI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VENTURI plus a wildcard: VENTURI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VENTURI
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VENTURI
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.