Scrabble word: INVERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVERT exist?
Definitions of INVERT in dictionaries:
- verb - make an inversion (in a musical composition)
- verb - reverse the position, order, relation, or condition of
- verb - turn inside out or upside down
- To turn inside out or upside down: invert an hourglass.
- To reverse the position, order, or condition of: invert the subject and predicate of a sentence.
- To be subjected to inversion.
- Something inverted.
- One who takes on the gender role of the opposite sex.
- Used as a term for a homosexual person.
- verb - to turn upside down