Scrabble word: INVERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVERT exist?
Definitions of INVERT in dictionaries:
- verb - make an inversion (in a musical composition)
- verb - reverse the position, order, relation, or condition of
- verb - turn inside out or upside down
- To turn inside out or upside down: invert an hourglass.
- To reverse the position, order, or condition of: invert the subject and predicate of a sentence.
- To be subjected to inversion.
- Something inverted.
- One who takes on the gender role of the opposite sex.
- Used as a term for a homosexual person.
- verb - to turn upside down
There are 6 letters in INVERT: E I N R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVERT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVERT plus a wildcard: INVERT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVERT
Images for INVERT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.