Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VITRINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VITRINE exist?
Definitions of VITRINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a glass container used to store and display items in a shop or museum or home
- A glass-paneled cabinet or case for displaying articles such as china, objects d’art, or fine merchandise.
- n - a glass showcase for art objects
There are 7 letters in VITRINE: E I I N R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VITRINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VITRINE plus a wildcard: VITRINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VITRINE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VITRINE
- Golden Biz - Editar Site 9 - Adicionando produtos em sua vitrine ...
- Mentions lgales Conditions dutilisation Nos magasins
- vitrine de pques Munich
- Lit pirate 90 x 190 cm CRAZYSHARK (article puis) - Literie
- dtournement d objet - en toutes saisons
- Blog vitrine do Artesanato Porta culos em cartonagem
- Linea Vestis vitrine
- vitrine Cole Haan NYC October 2011
- 110649 como decorar vitrine de natal Como Decorar vitrine De Natal
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.