Scrabble word: INVITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVITE exist?
Definitions of INVITE in dictionaries:
- noun - a colloquial expression for invitation
- verb - increase the likelihood of
- verb - invite someone to one's house
- verb - give rise to a desire by being attractive or inviting
- verb - ask someone in a friendly way to do something
- verb - have as a guest
- verb - ask to enter
- verb - request the participation or presence of
- verb - express willingness to have in one's home or environs
- To ask for the presence or participation of: invite friends to dinner; invite writers to a conference.
- To request formally: invited us to be seated.
- To welcome; encourage: invite questions from the audience.
- To tend to bring on; provoke: “Divisions at home would invite dangers from abroad” (John Jay).
- An invitation.
- verb - to request the presence of
There are 6 letters in INVITE: E I I N T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVITE plus a wildcard: INVITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVITE
Images for INVITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.