Scrabble word: INVITED
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVITED exist?
Definitions of INVITED in dictionaries:
- verb - increase the likelihood of
- verb - invite someone to one's house
- verb - give rise to a desire by being attractive or inviting
- verb - ask someone in a friendly way to do something
- verb - have as a guest
- verb - ask to enter
- verb - request the participation or presence of
- verb - express willingness to have in one's home or environs
- verb - to request the presence of
There are 7 letters in INVITED: D E I I N T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVITED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVITED plus a wildcard: INVITED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVITED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVITED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.