Scrabble word: DIVINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVINE exist?
Definitions of DIVINE in dictionaries:
- noun - terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- noun - a clergyman or other person in religious orders
- verb - perceive intuitively or through some inexplicable perceptive powers
- verb - search by divining, as if with a rod
- adj - emanating from God
- adj - resulting from divine providence
- adj - being or having the nature of a god
- adj - devoted to or in the service or worship of a deity
- adj - appropriate to or befitting a god
- adj - being of such surpassing excellence as to suggest inspiration by the gods
- Having the nature of or being a deity.
- Of, relating to, emanating from, or being the expression of a deity: sought divine guidance through meditation.
- Being in the service or worship of a deity; sacred.
- Superhuman; godlike.
- Supremely good or beautiful; magnificent: a divine performance of the concerto.
- Extremely pleasant; delightful: had a divine time at the ball.
- Heavenly; perfect.
- A cleric.
- A theologian.
- To foretell through or as if through the art of divination.
- To know by inspiration, intuition, or reflection.
- To guess.
- To locate (underground water or minerals) with a divining rod; douse.
- To practice divination.
- To guess.
- adv - pertaining to or characteristic of a god [adj -VINER, -VINEST] : DIVINELY
- verb - to foretell by occult means
There are 6 letters in DIVINE: D E I I N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIVINE plus a wildcard: DIVINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIVINE
Images for DIVINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.